Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

ShoeDazzle - November issue

Ok guys - I need your help again. My first round of ShoeDazzle shoes were hideous...but I just got my new showroom, and I'm torn between two pairs.

Hazel

Soft and sleek textures play together on this classy platform pump. Channel your inner sexy librarian with a pencil skirt and bow-tie blouse to take Hazel from morning meeting to working lunch to après-work drinks.
I mean, how cute are the bows?


Janine

Military styling is always on trend—echo Janine’s green hue with olive skinny cargo pants topped with a simple yet classic black tee. Finish the laid-back look with a bit of polish by adorning yourself with a sequined headband and shiny bangle.

I love the details!
  I love both of them for different reasons, but I refuse to allow myself to buy two pairs of shoes (from ShoeDazzle) again this month. Do you like either of them? If so, let me know your pick!

10 comments:

  1. I pick the Janines. I really like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them both but the Janines are way more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got to go for Hazel, I love a bow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fun!~

    K, I LOVE both, but I can appreciate that you can only get one so I pick Hazel. I love their retro look and when you pair them up with modern attire I think it's totally hot. Sexy too!

    I can't wait to find out which ones you get!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love them both ... seriously. How can you decide? Get them BOTH!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them both but I still prefer Hazel over Janine. They're so classic but the bow gives them an interesting twist. I think Hazel is more versatile.

    ReplyDelete