Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Breathe

Breathe is defined as follows:

1.   to take air, oxygen, etc., into the lungs and expel it; inhale and exhale; respire.
2.   (in speech) to control the outgoing breath in producing voice and speech sounds.
3.   to pause, as for breath; take rest: How about giving me a chance to breathe?
4.   to move gently or blow lightly, as air.
5.   to live; exist: Hardly a man breathes who has not known great sorrow.
 
I can't go into a lot of details just yet, but something happened today. Something big. Something that has allowed me a little room to breathe and for that I am more thankful than anyone could ever know.
 
For those of you who may be new around here, please do me a favor and take a second to read this post I wrote earlier this month. 
 
Change the facts – speak up, speak out, and make a difference for victims of domestic violence.

No comments:

Post a Comment