Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Back to the basics

It's been a while since I've posted about shoes, so I decided to share a couple of pairs that arrived yesterday. If you follow me on Twitter, you've probably heard me talking about Sole Society. It's a new shoe club that just launced this year. I didn't hear about SS until last month and signed up right away. I ended up ordering two pairs of summer heels, the Anouk and Analisa.

Here's what SS has to say about the Anouks: This fashion forward yet timeless platform is a fun, sexy addition to your shoe collection. With peep-toe, cutouts and a Tstrap, it's equally sleek and fierce.

  • Heel Height: 5 1/2"

  • Platform Height: 1 1/4"

  • Runs true to size

  • Material: Microsuede

Anouk in coral


I ordered them in coral and am in love. They're so cute and comfortable that I've decided to order the blue as well!

Isn't the blue pretty, too??


Next up is Analisa:

Take your look to the next level with these gorgeous ruffle heels. The adjustable ankle strap provides a secure fit while the stiletto adds femininity and glamour.

  • Heel Height: 4 3/4"

  • Platform Height: 1"

  • Runs true to size

  • Material: Satin

L.O.V.E.
Analisa may not be the most practical shoe ever, but 4" heel, platform, ruffles AND pink meant that I had to have them. Their not as comfortable as Anouk, but they're certainly not uncomfortable and I think they'll look super cute with dark jeans and a white top.


Have you guys found any cute new shoes lately?


4 comments:

  1. You should host one of those Stiletto Stampedes!! (run/race in high heels) I don't know how you walk in those puppies!?! But they sure are pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you would laugh because my only new shoe purchases lately have been flats. with all of the running it just feels better than heels. i am in need of a new pair of Tory Burch flats. but my latest pair has been a pair of topsider boat shoes. so comfy. and cute :) I am so impressed you can walk in heels that high!!! they are all beautiful by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pssst... I tagged you in my blog post today... http://runwithjess.blogspot.com/2011/04/what-you-dont-know.html

    ReplyDelete