Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Vegan What??

Yesterday I was digging around to see what vegan shoe options I could find (before you ask, no I'm not a vegan). I was quickly discouraged by the vast amount of fugly options I found floating around the interwebs.  Everything I found was either a crock-looking flat or a big clunky old-lady styled heel.  Those options weren't going to work for me.

Somehow I stumbled upon LuLus (you can also find them on twitter) and was pleased to see that they had a large selection of super cute vegan shoes & boots. Then I realized how reasonably priced their shoes are - BONUS!


I decided on the Bamboo Recap 01 Taupe Faux Suede Platform Wedge and then I left work thinking I'd just order them today...well they no longer have my size :( However, if you were an 8 or 9 hurry up and scoop these beauties up!

 See...aren't they pretty???

Not one to be stopped by my number one choice in footwear being unavailable, I kept looking and found the Mixx Laura 08x Gray Suede Studded Stiletto Heel - and they had them in a 10. Done!!

 

They're also available in Blue and Black. The black was really tempting but I have approximately 67 pairs of black heels in my closet so I went with the gray. Don't they kinds of remind you of these pumps that I was lusting over this summer? 
 
I was bummed to find that LuLus blocked all of their coupons on RetailMeNot, but fear not I kept digging and found a 25% off code on CouponFollow.  "StyleWatch" was the code that I found worked and offered the biggest discount -it took $7.80 off of my new shoes! 

I can't attest to the quality of LuLus products just yet, but as soon as my new beauties arrive, I'll be sure to let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment